Shrinking violet body wrap is a revolutionary method to remove unwanted fat from areas such as hips, thighs, buttocks stomach and arms without effort or discomfort.
Shrinking violet body wrap is perfect just before a special occasion, holiday or to kick start a diet. You can drop a dress size after your first session. However for optimum results a course of treatments is recommended.
- Body Wrap (includes a complimentary head or foot massage), £50.00
A course of 6 wraps (one a week is essential), £275.00
For the best results, a course of 6 weekly treatments are recommended
however results are seen after a single treatment ...
How does Shrinking violet body wrap work?
By Lipolysis, this offers pain free slimming, the fat is broken down in the fat cells where the triglycerides are charged to free fatty acids so they can be excreted in tissue fluid then transported to the lymph vessels for disposal by the body.
What does the treatment involve?
Just three steps ...
1. The Shrinking Violet Wrap solution will be massaged into your body and then you will be wrapped in a Wrapture, a special type of heat inducing wrap.
2. You will then be covered in blankets on a heated bed and left for one hour for the product to work its magic.
3. The wrap will then be removed and you will be good to go. The product does not need to be removed and it will keep on working for the next 72 hours.
How long does it take? When can I see results?
Shrinking Violet Body Wrap is a technique that is so powerful, that a sixty minute session can shrink waistlines by up to two inches.
The amount of fat reduction varies depending on your build but immediate results can be seen. After 72 hours you will see the maximum effect.
What does the body wrap feel like?
You are wrapped up, squeezed and itches a bit.
Are there any side effects?
Slight increase in urination for one to two days after treatment.
Will the results last?
Shrinking Violet is an excellent jump start to a new and slimmer you. For the fat to come back, new cells have to form that would happen if a person continued to eat excess calories.
Combine Shrinking Violet with exercise and healthy eating for optimum results. Problem areas can be treated every seven days.
Who is excluded from the Shrinking violet body wrap treatment?
- Anyone allergic to soya bean
- Pregnant women
- Ulcers, open sores, cuts & wounds
- Skin complaints such as eczema / psoriasis
- People who have had surgery within the last 6 months
- Blood pressure problems
- Thyroid problems